With just 12 days to go, it has become very apparent that the Obama campaign is desperate.
As he stated in 2008, "If you don't have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters, If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from." Very prophetic Mr. President!
In honor of another guest appearance this week on David Letterman, here is my top 10 list of "Most Desperate Acts of the Obama Campaign" (So many to choose from).
10. With less than two weeks left, he has introduced his jobs plan. Very fancy!. A nice pretty booklet. Problem is, it is a rewording of the same plan he ran on in 2008. Didn't work then, won't work now. Nice Try!
9. His campaign released an ad with a double entendre ala Vladimir Putin. Classy Mr. President! Really?
8. He sends a message to the 6 year old daughter of a Rolling Stone editor that Romney is a "Bulls#$%ter". Even more class, Mr. President!!!
7. One of his most prominent supporters, ambulance chaser Gloria Allred got shot down trying to dig up dirt on Romney.
6. Co-chair of his campaign, Eva Longoria, retweets a message calling Romney a racist/misogynist and his female supporters stupid. Then plays stupid herself and claims ignorance. Now there is a woman standing up for a woman's right to vote. As long as it is her way.
5. After the debates, the twitter world was awash with tweets from his supporters vowing to assassinate and or riot if Romney is elected. Great base you have there Mr. President!
4. "Romnesia" Really Mr. President?
3. "Horses & Bayonets" Again Mr. President, Really?
2. Let's see how many times I can say "I killed Bin Laden". Hey, maybe Harvey Weinstein can doctor a movie up, take the credit away from "Seal Team Six" and give it to Obama. Then air it two days before the election. Done!
And the number 1 act of desperation..
1. "Benghazi"…Lie, Cover Up and Lie again. (More to Come)
I would like to add that I think Donald Trump's latest stunt towards the President is a joke. He embarrasses himself every time he speaks. That said, I do wonder why the President hides his records? (not really, I pretty much can guess)
This is going to be a close election, it appears. Obama does have his faithful followers despite the facts. But even if the media finally wipes the brown from their noses and reports facts about current events, there are those other voters who fail to really look into the facts, are intimidated into voting for Obama or just want the freebies (read the tweets from the ambitious rioters and killers).
You have sons of candidates telling people how to commit voter fraud. A Democratic candidate at that. You have hundreds of letters sent to primarily Republican voters trying to scare them out of voting.
If you have a sign, t-shirt or bumper sticker supporting Romney, your house, car or business will get vandalized and the sign burned in your yard. You will be ridiculed for wearing the shirt. Unfortunately, there are people who will be intimidated by these types of tactics.
Then we have the U.N. coming in to monitor our voting. People from other countries? What's up with that?
Desperation doesn't suit you Mr President. Lying doesn't suit you. But then again, I haven't seen you wear any other type of suit. (Your golfing outfit doesn't count.)