Tuesday will be slightly warmer, with a high of 52 degrees and a low of 38 degrees. Wednesday and Thursday temperatures could climb back up into the lower 60s, dropping into the 40s overnight, but there's a chance of rain both days. Friday is likely to be sunny, windy and dry with a high of 50 degrees and an overnight low of 31 degrees.
2. Don't Forget to Vote! Tuesday, November 5, is Election Day in Waterford. Polls are open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the following locations:
- 1st District—Waterford Town Hall
- 2nd District—Quaker Hill School
- 3rd District—Oswegatchie School
- 4th District—Great Neck School
3. What's Happening At Town Hall?
Here's the weekly schedule of meetings and events at Waterford Town Hall.
Monday, November 4
Town Hall Auditorium: Voting Machines All Day
Board of Education Conference Room: Planning and Zoning 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 5
Town Hall Auditorium: Voting 5:30am- 8:00pm
Louise T. Appleby Meeting Room: Registrar of Voters All day
Wednesday, November 6
Town Hall Auditorium: Flood and Erosion 7:00pm
Thursday, November 7
Louise T. Appleby Meeting Room: Zoning Board of Appeals 6:30pm
Town Hall Auditorium: Conservation Commission 7:00pm
Friday, November 8
Town Hall Auditorium: Blood Drive 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Design 2 Consign in Waterford will be hosting its First Annual Fashion For A Cause event at the store to benefit the CT Children’s Medical Center Neurology Unit on Saturday, November 9th at 7 p.m..
- Joanna Eldridge is going ahead with a fundraiser she had organized a Toys for Tots fundraiser on November 8 at t the Hilton Garden Inn in Groton.
The event will run from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., with local vendors, a bake sale, and face painting and other activities for kids.
- The Clark Lane Middle School PTO is sponsoring a Goodwill Donation Drive at Clark Lane Middle School from Friday November 8 to Monday November 11 from 8 a.m. to noon each day. Donations of bagged or boxed items of clothing, linens, backpacks, belts, purses, shoes, and books will be gratefully accepted.