2. Municipal Meetings:
- The Shellfish Commission meets at Waterford Town Hall Auditorium at 7 p.m. tonight.
- Flood and Erosion Control Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Waterford Town Hall.
- Sept. 4: Rosh Hashanah - Evening Service (8:00 PM)
- Sept. 5: Rosh Hashanah - Morning Service (10:00 AM) Rosh Hashanah - Children's Service (2:00 PM) Tashlich Ceremony at Ocean Beach in New London (3:30 PM)
- Sept. 6: Shabbat Shuvah Evening Service (7:00 PM)
5. Lost and Found: The following items were posted on Waterford Police Department's Facebook Page. If you believe these items belong to you—and can prove it—or if you have information about the missing item, please contact Waterford Police at (860) 442-9451.
- An orange and black Harley-Davidson motorcycle jacket with reflective stripes found by police on Monday
- A Yamaha YZ quad, white, blue, and black, that Waterford police believe may have been stolen recovered on Saturday.
- A purple Razor brand bike that disappeared from the yard of a home by Pleasure Beach.