1. Today will be the bizarro-yesterday. Sunny skies are expected, with a high of 46 and 10 mph of wind, according to weather.com.
2. Waterford High School's monthly newsletter from the principal came out yesterday afternoon. It is chock full of information, so probably worth the read.
3. Speaking of the newsletter, an interesting tidbit. Starting yesterday, when you mention the 2011 graduation party at Ray's Pizza in Niantic on Wednesdays or at in Waterford on Mondays or Tuesdays, 10 percent of your bill will be donated to the party. So don't cook, order an extra helping of buffalo wings, and feel good about it. It's a win-win.
4. Mouse calls field trip today from 9:30 a.m to 1 p.m. for students at Clark Lane Middle School. I need to find out what that is...
5. Today is the birthday of everybody's favorite former star that got rich too quick and now her life is out of control, Britney Spears, who turns 29. And speaking of disasters, on this date in 2001 Enron filed for bankruptcy, ending one of the great scams of all time. Tough break.
Quote of the Day:
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."