Your generosity has helped do some amazing things!
Since the foundation started, we have provided 40 scholarships for local high school seniors. As well as tuition for 90 special needs children to the Arc-sponsored Summer Camp Harkness.
2012 has continued to be a charitable year for the foundation:
- $3,350 in financial assistance to local children
- $1,000 provided transportation for New London special education students to High Hopes for therapeutic horseback riding
- $500 to purchase uniforms for Unified Basketball
League of New London
- Three Waterford High School senior scholarships
- Four East Lyme High School senior scholarships
- $6,180 in tuition support to Epilepsy Foundation-United Cerebral Palsey-Arc of New London County for special needs summer programs
The positive impact on these children and their families would not be possible without the support of many friends, relatives, and the community at large. Thank you for supporting those in southeastern Connecticut in Kelsey’s name.
With love, All of Us at The Kelsey S. Harrington Foundation